t
S
m
s
leblanc leblanc
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
10 years ago
What are some effective methods of studying for Biology and Lab(practicals)?  I haven't quite found my niche yet.  Any advice?
Read 4170 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
10 years ago
I would say to review the course content bit by bit every night.  Biology is such an extensive course that there is a lot of information that needs to be learned in such a short period of time.  I would also suggest to "teach" the content that you have learned to someone else, meaning to repeat and talk about the content that you are supposed to know for an exam.  I have done that and it was very effective for me when it comes to studying.  Definitely, do not study for an exam a few days before, it is not going to work in your favor.  I normally start studying for biology exams about two weeks before the actually exam since there is a lot of information to know. You need to put in a lot of time and effort when it comes to studying.  Hopefully this will work with you!  Smiling Face with Open Mouth
wrote...
9 years ago
Watch youtube videos. Anything to make the lesson seem more interesting to you. And rigid re-reading of what you know already won't hurt. Slight Smile
Rom
wrote...
9 years ago
Review first the topic that you are interested with and then the next ones.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1116 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which industry do you think artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the most?
Votes: 308