r
d
l
a
Gunnarum Gunnarum
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
10 years ago
I've been trying to guess the right answer for this question for 2 hours, but apparently i'm wrong. It's a self-correcting test. I've filled the boxes which I think should be the right answer. I haven't checked  [European rabbit : immature] in this try, but i've tried it (and many other combinations). I'd really appreciate help.
 Attached file 
Thumbnail(s):
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.
Read 1912 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Subject Expert
Valued Member
9 years ago
Well, I would say almost all pups born are immature for these organisms. What differs is the time or period after which they mature. Some take weeks, others may take years.

For the second category, rodents: all of these organisms including rabbits are a part of the order Rodentia.  You've got it right, except rabbits.

As for coprophagy, I am not quite sure. But rabbits are not coprophages. I could not give you a sure answer about this category.

For the forth category, the organism with the highest body weight would have the lowest intake relatively. And vice versa. This question is however too vague. Are they assuming all these organisms are sampled to be compared at the same body weight? Or relatively as we shall know them? If so, then the smallest organisms should have the largest intake and that would be the mice and hamsters.

As for the final category, rabbits are known to copulate as soon as they could, and that is approximately every 2 weeks. That makes them in addition to mice one of the fastest and most litter producing organisms per year.

I hope this helps.
B.Sc in Biology
M.Sc Neuroscience
PhD. Candidate in Neuroscience

wrote...
9 years ago
One way is actually identified to the laboratory work propagation on the bunnie flea where the child like phases are usually reared with continuous temperatures along with moisture. Eggs are usually received by confining fleas obtained from any bunnie along with her nest right after parturition having a pair of associated with her nestlings in the incubator for per day they would. This ovum are usually utilized in an artificial diet plan method what is the best the child like phases are usually reared. Typically a girl flea produces 50 ovum throughout the very first six to eight nights post-partum. From twenty five levels G, 95% associated with ovum hatched with 79% RH along with 98% with 84% RH. Most ovum hatched on the 3 rd evening following putting along with hatching ended up being accomplished because of the last evening. Now more fleas associated with both genders were being received when larvae were being reared with twenty five levels G on the method made up of powder 41B rodent diet plan in comparison with one made up of terrier supper. Both diets additionally contained thrush along with dry bunnie our blood. There were simply no factor involving the amounts of fleas received with 79% RH along with 84% RH. Now more fleas were being additionally received when larvae were being reared with twenty-seven levels G, 84% RH, in comparison with with twenty five levels G. Women fleas come forth before men with both twenty-seven levels G along with twenty five levels G. Fleas on the laboratory work culture were being bulkier in comparison with those people via outdoors nests. Women fleas were being bulkier in comparison with man fleas in both circumstances.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1177 People Browsing
 107 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
What percentage of nature vs. nurture dictates human intelligence?
Votes: 431