Related Topics

wrote...
10 years ago
Your question makes no sense at all.
Diesel
wrote...
10 years ago
Goji.go

What doesn't make sense about them. Chloroplasts were derived from cyanobacteria. This is a direct line of evidence on how the chloroplasts evolved from cyanobacteria.  Meiosis and crossing over help promote genetic diversity, thus promoting evolution.   And, an allele is a product of a gene mutation, all of which create diversity within an organism, thus promoting evolution (especially if/when they pass on this variation to future offspring).

Personally, I am just curious what didn't make sense about my post because it is entirely possible that my questions are flawed and I do not wish to repeat the same mistakes in the future.
burak01 Author
wrote...
10 years ago
I mean I need questions like your second question Slight Smile
wrote...
10 years ago
Which of the following can explain the variation within the Galapago island finches during the Darwinian era? (evolution)

What process explains analogous structures between two distinct species? (evolution)

***The first question was referring to the variation in beak shape and size w/in various regions of Galapago islands to help promote finch survival.

***The second question was based off the fact that analogous structures (derived from a common ancestor) between two very different species is a product of evolution.

I hope this helps.  It really is more difficult than it seems to word a question in this manner!!   Smiling Face with Open Mouth and Tightly-closed Eyes
burak01 Author
wrote...
10 years ago
These questions have really helped me. Thanks Smiling Face with Open Mouth but if you got more questions like this, you can share with me Wink Face
wrote...
10 years ago
I will do so as soon as my finals are over!!!!

Best wishes!
burak01 Author
wrote...
10 years ago
Thanksss Slight Smile have a good final week Smiling Face with Open Mouth
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  901 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion