t
i
r
r
tswayd tswayd
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
9 years ago
It's so frustrating how am I ever going to be a real life scientist if I have trouble focusing on studies all the time? I wish I was already old I hate the process of growing up.
Read 2143 times
4 Replies
Replies
wrote...
Educator
9 years ago
You wish you were older? How would that change your focus? There are plenty of old people who still don't know what they want, and trust me, they are some of the most interesting people you'll meet. What's causing you to lose concentration?
tswayd Author
wrote...
9 years ago
You wish you were older? How would that change your focus? There are plenty of old people who still don't know what they want, and trust me, they are some of the most interesting people you'll meet. What's causing you to lose concentration?
I think when I'm older ill have myself together more. I won't have to worry about the future and getting a job because ideally I'm already there. I'm not totally lazy but sometimes I'm just a little la y when it comes to homework. It makes me worried that I'll have trouble with grad school and trying for all my dreams of research and stuff.
I don't know why I lose focus. I know people shouldn't work all the time. I don't think there's anything wrong with me. It's just my natural human tendency interfering with my dreams
Answer accepted by topic starter
bio_manbio_man
wrote...
Educator
Top Poster
9 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free