d
l
a
s
irisgllgs irisgllgs
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
9 years ago
I'm currently ending my freshman year in college, majoring in biology. When is it recommended to begin studying for the MCAT? What are the best study materials (books, online course, etc.)?
Read 2491 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Staff Member
Educator
9 years ago
If it's a four-year program, you should take your test going into third year. Therefore, you should study the material after your sophomore year. I think most schools offer an MCAT preparation course during this time too, so see if you can get yourself into one this year. If you want to do it on your own, see if you can get your hands on this product: Kaplan MCAT Review Complete 5-Book Subject Review.
Mastering in Nutritional Biology
Tralalalala Slight Smile
wrote...
9 years ago
I agree with the above post.  I am a junior right now, just finished with sophomore year.  I think I will be taking the new MCAT so I will be writing the test in less than a year.  I think studying a least a year prior would be good, especially if you want a good score.  I also heard that the Examkrackers books are really good too.  It presents the information is simple terms and condenses the information as well.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  795 People Browsing
Gallery

Your Opinion
Which country would you like to visit for its food?
Votes: 204

Previous poll results: Where do you get your textbooks?