s
r
d
l
a
Anonymous Anonymous
wrote...
9 years ago
hello everyone, recently I've discovered that I'm getting less erections and lower libido. Is there a natural way to increase my sex drive? I'm current 27 years old, I'm male.
Read 5010 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
9 years ago
Far too many things to consider here. Firstly, get a blood test done to examine your free testosterone levels. This should give you an idea if you actually have how testosterone to begin with.

If I would recommend anything, it would be the try this product called horny goat weed. Recall, however, that low sex drive could be a by product of  some other untreated issue.
wrote...
9 years ago
First, you need to find out if low testosterone is actually your problem. Exercise can certainly help to increase your testosterone levels. If it does turn out that your T is low then increasing that will almost certainly increase your libido. Be aware that there is evidence now that T supplements can increase your risk for myocardial infarction. The risk may be worth the benefit for you though; you need to discuss it with your doctor.
Anonymous Author
wrote...
9 years ago
It was in the 'normal' range Confounded Face But, I think it was mostly a psych. issue because I feel a lot better now. It was my brain playing tricks.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1052 People Browsing
 127 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which of the following is the best resource to supplement your studies:
Votes: 249

Previous poll results: What's your favorite math subject?