r
d
l
a
s
Anonymous Anonymous
wrote...
9 years ago
I've had this cold for about four days now and my nose keeps running like an open faucet. What would I do to fix this Neutral Face Confounded Face
Read 2428 times
5 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
9 years ago
Drink lots of warm water, avoid cold drinks and flu and drink lots of orange juice. If it still persists go to the doctor's. But generally cold goes away on its own. I had one for about a week - terrible!
wrote...
9 years ago
It could be more than a cold-- it might be an early symptom for something worse, like the flu
selenna Author
wrote...
9 years ago
Drink one tablet of vitamin C with natural rose hips per day. Avoid drinking cold drinks too.
Rom
wrote...
9 years ago
Drink a lot of water(no cold), consult your doctor if it getting worse.
wrote...
9 years ago
Typically for Illness sleep is the best repair. If you are awake and spending your energy working, or school work, your  body will take longer to heal and fight infection. Also if you must work, there are over the counter drugs to help relieve the side effects of colds. My favorite is Dayquil, just be sure to follow the directions and do not take more than is suggested. If you are still feeling too sick with a dose of dayquil, that's a sign to stay home and sleep.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  807 People Browsing
 127 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Where do you get your textbooks?
Votes: 328