r
d
l
a
kudjaku kudjaku
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
9 years ago
Hello everyone and excuse me for my english.
My name is Eugene and i'm from Ekaterinburg, Russia - Ural Federal University.
In october it will be anniversary of Biology Department - 70 years. And i want to make our own photo exposition.
The main problem - thats not that interesting, that i want it to be - we already know all of our species, even rare ones.
And if you have any photos(no matter what - animals, plants, cells or organelles) and you want to show them in other country - please, send them on my email with next information:
1) Your name and post
2) Country, city, university(or job)
3) Name of species(organelles or cell, or maybe process)
My email - lcvartely@gmail.com
It will be awesome to see original photos of animals and plants, that can be founded only in your area.
And, of course, its free for you and for me. You won't get any money for this, but just after exposition i will send a photos with your work on a stand. And if you want, i think that i can make official "Thank you" letter from our University.
Sorry for my english one more time and i hope that i will find someone Slight Smile
Read 503 times
2 Replies