r
d
l
a
Pranit Ingale Pranit Ingale
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
9 years ago
I was going through Hepatitis when I found various symptoms. I 'm not getting why or how these particular symptoms occur when a person is affected by Hepatitis. Following is the list of those symptoms-
♦ pain in muscles and joint
♦ splenic enlargement
♦ anorexia
♦ nausea
Please try to explain the reason that how these symptoms could occur. Answers on the basis of anatomy would be greatly appreciated............... Thank You   Smiling Face with Halo
Read 401 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Staff Member
9 years ago
♦ splenic enlargement

This suggests that the virus has been detected by the immune system. The spleen is responsible for making antibodies and removing bacteria, aged, antibody-coated and damaged blood cells.

♦ pain in muscles and joint

Generic.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
Pranit I. Author
wrote...
9 years ago
Hello, but what about anorexia. How could it happen ?
wrote...
Staff Member
9 years ago
The liver and its enzymes are needed to digest food. If the liver suffers temporary or permanent damage from an inflammation (which usually causes damage to the gallbladder as well) caused by hepatitis or other infections, your body's ability to digest fats will be reduced with greater or lesser extent... less fat absorbed by your colon = weight loss.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1072 People Browsing
 111 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion