t
S
m
s
CourtneyMeow CourtneyMeow
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
9 years ago
I recently started A&P 2 at my school and my teacher is a snooze. I already have trouble focusing and this guy does nothing to help that. He doesn't use power points. So he spends class time writing the lecture on the whiteboard and is very monotone. I often find myself day dreaming the entire hour and a half. Anyone have any suggestions to help me make it through his lectures for this semester?
Read 2357 times
3 Replies
meowww

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
9 years ago
If I am dealing with a real snoozer, taking notes is a must for me! That's the only way for me to concentrate and not go into lala land! Worth a try! Smiling Face with Glasses
wrote...
9 years ago
I agree with the taking notes suggestion. I find that I actively pay attention when I'm listening to what the professor is saying and then writing it down. For me it's double emphasis -- once from listening and twice from note taking.

Also, if you really feel like you can't concentrate for certain days, see if you are okay with recording and relistening to the professor.
Rom
wrote...
9 years ago
They're right. Try to take notes while listening or while your professor is writing.
I used to do it when I'm bored in class.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  843 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What percentage of nature vs. nurture dictates human intelligence?
Votes: 387