r
d
l
a
RN2018 RN2018
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
9 years ago
I am so frustrated I can't access this site from my phone anymore. I just started using this site and all of a sudden it says an error occured you are banned and your ban is not set to expire. This is annoying because I just started using the site. I haven't done anything to be banned. It all started when my friend showed me how to register and what to seach for. Then she got banned so I assumed that being I used her wireles at her house that was what happened. But no it continues. I can't access from anywhere, but here at school. How can i fix this? This site is so helpful to my daughter and myself being I just started school.
Read 833 times
3 Replies