t
S
m
s
anonymous312 anonymous312
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
9 years ago
When i finish this degree my ideal job would be to work in a lab. I notice medical labs all require the medical laboratory scientist to work for them which this degree obviously isn't it. I looked around the internet and most forums seem to be people saying even entry level lab tech jobs are hard to find? There was even someone complaining about running PCR's all day when most people would kill just to get a job doing that, wow. I live in oklahoma so i would definitely be willing to move because there's nothing here as far as i know. This whole experience is a bit discouraging and people seem to do nothing but say "what can you do with it" ? Pissing me off..
Read 2778 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Staff Member
9 years ago
This whole experience is a bit discouraging and people seem to do nothing but say "what can you do with it" ? Pissing me off..

It is a dead-end. The shelf-life of most people in this industry is 10 years, give or take, before a career swap happens. It's boring work.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
anonymous312 Author
wrote...
9 years ago Edited: 9 years ago, anonymous312
This whole experience is a bit discouraging and people seem to do nothing but say "what can you do with it" ? Pissing me off..

It is a dead-end. The shelf-life of most people in this industry is 10 years, give or take, before a career swap happens. It's boring work.
Duddy what work do you speak of? Doing what? That is what I'm trying to figure out what are the jobs and where are they!
Post Merge: 9 years ago

Please respond, otherwise you sound like all the people saying nothing important (no offense or anything).
wrote...
Staff Member
9 years ago
haha it definitely is important. You can work for a pharmaceutical company, hospital, or a medical lab. You'll never become rich from doing this sort of work and you'll always feel like you could have amount to something else with a little more time and effort. It's boring work.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  787 People Browsing
 110 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite math subject?
Votes: 293