wrote...
9 years ago
Thank you!!
wrote...
9 years ago
Thanks!!
wrote...
9 years ago
Hello everyone, I just completed the HESI HTN case study and some of the answers have changed. They are:
1.   C
2.   D
3.   A
4.   B
5.   A
6.   B
7.   C
8.   A
9.   D
10.   A
11.   B
12.   C
13.   D
14.   A
15.   A,B,D
16.   A
17.   D
18.   C
19.   D
20.   C
21.   C
22.   D
23.   B
24.   C
25.   A
26.   D
27.   A
wrote...
8 years ago
thank you
wrote...
8 years ago
Hypertension case study question 19 changed. Impossible to find answer. It is one of these with arrows that you have to move around.
Patient with HTN returns from CT scan with Dx dissecting aortic aneurysm. Next nurse actions (4) to sort in order
 choices are
notify children, social worker, call OR, get consent. I tried every combination-cannot get it right so cannot move on further.
Alta18
wrote...
8 years ago
I encountered the same issue on that question (r/t) When Mark return from radiology where the abdominal CT was performed, the diagnosis of dissecting aortic aneurysm is made. Mark is informed the he heeds immediate surgery. Unfortunately his wife is intubated and nonresponsive.

the correct orders is:
1) Notify children
2) Call report
3) Obtain surgical consent
4) Contact social worker

.... I spent about 30 minutes of that one, but as RN's (in training) the tell us to utilize our resources, so I contacted couple of my super smart RN school BFF who helped me out on that one^ ---thought I would spread the love ♥ Good luck my future RN's >>we can do it!!
wrote...
8 years ago
Thank u soo much. I too have been working on that for 30 m8n
wrote...
8 years ago
hesi exit please
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1138 People Browsing
 113 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which 'study break' activity do you find most distracting?
Votes: 741