d
l
a
s
jazepe000 jazepe000
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
9 years ago
Accepted characters: numbers, decimal point markers (period or comma), sign indicators (-), spaces (e.g., as thousands separator, 5 000), "E" or "e" (used in scientific notation). NOTE: For scientific notation, a period MUST be used as the decimal point marker.
Complex numbers should be in the form (a + bi) where "a" and "b" need to have explicitly stated values.
For example: {1+1i} is valid whereas {1+i} is not. {0+9i} is valid whereas {9i} is not.

A set of final exam scores in an organic chemistry course was found to be normally distributed, with a mean of 73 and a standard deviation of 8.

What is the probability of getting a score higher than 71 on this exam? Place your answer, rounded to 4 decimal places in the blank. For example, 0.3456 would be a legitimate entry
Read 1204 times
3 Replies