r
d
l
a
Silver-Wolf Silver-Wolf
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
9 years ago
Anyone know why this happens when I try to look at any of the quiz or test results for a class?

"An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either permanently removed or off limits to you".
Read 2721 times
9 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
9 years ago
ok I'm glad I'm not the only one- but I'm super confused as to why it is happening too...
wrote...
Educator
9 years ago
It means that the topic has been removed.

Over 4000 topics were removed over the weekend due to legal issues associated with the content. We were kindly asked to removed them, hence the error.
wrote...
9 years ago
Possibly add paid area with removed info? I'd pay. #justsaying
wrote...
Educator
9 years ago
removed info?

You mean, like advertisements?
wrote...
9 years ago
removed info?

You mean, like advertisements?
Hi Slight Smile No, I mean, if the 4000 topics removed were placed in a "members only" or "paid only" or package upgrade section I would sign up and pay right away. This also would mean you would have control over who see's whats in those sections to prevent people that have negative motives or alternate motives from investigating stuff and making issues. Thanks for replying, love the forum!
wrote...
Educator
9 years ago
Thanks for replying, love the forum!

I see what you mean. Problem is, eventually those topics would be removed from Google and other search engines, because their crawlers, which technically "crawl" our website for material wouldn't be able to get to them. Therefore, they would end up being removed off of all the search engines.
wrote...
9 years ago
Thanks for replying, love the forum!

I see what you mean. Problem is, eventually those topics would be removed from Google and other search engines, because their crawlers, which technically "crawl" our website for material wouldn't be able to get to them. Therefore, they would end up being removed off of all the search engines.
Ok Frowning Face Understood. Thanks very much for replies.
wrote...
Educator
9 years ago
You're welcome...
Silver-Wolf Author
wrote...
9 years ago
Rats! Thanks for clarifying!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1137 People Browsing
 117 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion