r
d
l
a
Jessicaaaaa Jessicaaaaa
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
9 years ago
I am now officially a college student! Yay! But I am still undecided on my major although I have narrowed my major down to two fields of science. My interest is in the Biology major or Anthropology major.  I know this is a biology forum but maybe some of you well educated guys here could help me somewhat.  I have extreme interest in both fields of study but out of those two fields which major would give me a better chance of landing a job at a museum or a job at the zoo?  I've been researching this question on my own and it seems both fields of study biology and anthropology can land you a job at the museums or zoo doing research in that particular field of study.  To begin a career doing work inside museums such as the Smithsonian and the Smithsonian's National Zoo which would be a better option to major in?   
Read 5676 times
1 Reply