h
s
r
d
l
a
wrote...
13 years ago
 Hey guys I bought from john miller,crbiobanks@gmail.com this morning after he sent me samples, so I decided he was legit and noticed he had a Trusted Seller tag underneath his name here on the forums. So I checke PayPal and it all went through, but I have yet received anything, I've emailed him a few times and still no reply, was wondering if anybody else has purchased from him, hopefully he's just having a busy day and hasn't checked his email LOL.
wrote...
Donated
13 years ago
hp70- Let us know if you are able to clear this up.
wrote...
Educator
13 years ago
Hey guys I bought from john miller,crbiobanks@gmail.com this morning after he sent me samples, so I decided he was legit and noticed he had a Trusted Seller tag underneath his name here on the forums. So I checke PayPal and it all went through, but I have yet received anything, I've emailed him a few times and still no reply, was wondering if anybody else has purchased from him, hopefully he's just having a busy day and hasn't checked his email LOL.

lol It's happened before. Sometimes life happens, or he's probably out, don't worry - he will definitely reply.
wrote...
13 years ago
Yea, I'm not too worried, I understand people have family and other issues,  Slight Smile
wrote...
13 years ago
John Miller is definitley NOT a scammer, I received everything this morning.
wrote...
Educator
13 years ago
John Miller is definitley NOT a scammer, I received everything this morning.

Great! Thanks for the notice.
wrote...
13 years ago
i wished that people wont sell text banks for so much Frowning Face.. im gettin asked for 39$$ for micro bio by taxonomy 3rd ed where campbel is 8-18$.. Frowning Face
wrote...
13 years ago
boo hoo
wrote...
Donated
13 years ago
i wished that people wont sell text banks for so much Frowning Face.. im gettin asked for 39$$ for micro bio by taxonomy 3rd ed where campbel is 8-18$.. Frowning Face
I have spent so much on TB that really dont give me but 25% of questions on exams!! Frowning Face Some that are really hard to get I've paid 80-100 dollars
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
jlee12 Author
wrote...
13 years ago
dang....
johnbonjovi Author
wrote...
13 years ago
that's unfortunate
wrote...
12 years ago
OMG... I wish I read this forum first! I just ordered the Microbiology test bank from tbankseller. Before I sent the money, he sent me some sample pages for the test bank so I was convinced that he may be legit...
After I read this post, I've sent a email to this guy telling him I will dispute the payment to paypal if I don't receive the product in a few days.

I will keep you guys posted if he totally ripped me off! lol.

Just curious - what would you say to PayPal?
I mean, you probably got an illegal copy of the thing in the first place (or were trying to buy it)...
Pretty sure you can't sell something you don't own (copyright material)...
wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
12 years ago
I think they would both be screwed if you ask me. Thinking Face
wrote...
12 years ago
Both meaning the buyer and seller?
I think the seller gets to talk away with the money.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1086 People Browsing
 119 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which country would you like to visit for its food?
Votes: 204