wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
9 years ago
be careful of anyone using this email address

Jennajjimenez@aol.com
wrote...
8 years ago
On Monday, April 13th, I was on Biology-Forums.com and purchased “Policy and Politics in Nursing and Healthcare” test bank from “Bill Goldberg” at j.bauer6@aol.com.  He told me to pay him with a Gift Card and he sent me a link to a Gift Card section.  I purchased the gift card as instructed and received nothing.  It’s obvious that I was scammed by this guy and I want to report him as a thief and a fraud and would hope that he is banned from this site so that he doesn’t continue scamming others.
also uses: billgoldberg4@aol.com
wrote...
8 years ago
Sorry if it's the wrong place, but is there an appropriate location for "trusted sellers" I searched and could only find the "Untrusted Sellers". I would like to just comment on the great speed and reliability that I received from the member *.
wrote...
8 years ago
Hi, where can I buy test bank for Introductory Chemistry 7 edition by Corwin  please somebody let me know  thanks.
wrote...
8 years ago
I'm sure ATFALO2(AT)YAHOO(DOT)COM is a scammer
wrote...
8 years ago
Does anyone know if xxx is a legitimate website? They have the test bank to a book I need for 30 bucks. Anyone have any experience with them? Thanks!
wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
8 years ago
Does anyone know if xxx is a legitimate website? They have the test bank to a book I need for 30 bucks. Anyone have any experience with them? Thanks!

That's a terrible idea. Why send vast amounts of money to websites lacking reputation? How do you know where your money is going. Frowning Face Frowning Face
wrote...
7 years ago
does anyone know whether xxx is legit or not?

wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
7 years ago
does anyone know whether xxx is legit or not?

What are you trying to buy from him?
wrote...
7 years ago
is there a trusted sellers list?
wrote...
Educator
7 years ago
is there a trusted sellers list?

https://biology-forums.com/index.php?action=staff
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  948 People Browsing
 113 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which 'study break' activity do you find most distracting?
Votes: 741