l
t
S
m
s
adr1e adr1e
wrote...
13 years ago
This probably makes me seem lazy but does anyone have the answers to the Review for Exercise 3. I have a physio lecture exam to study for as well as a anatomy exam. -___________- I started the review I finished the matching aw well as question 16. Any help, will work. Slight Smile
Read 3924 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
13 years ago
If your book is the same as mine here are a few answers. Im not completely done with it just yet...
1. D
    F
    B
    A
    E
    C
2. irritability and conductivity
    sodium potassium pump
    sodium out of the cell and potassium
    intracellular proteins
3. Depolarization may only be a short lived event if the change in the membrane is sunthreshold. When AP occurs, there is a large reversal of the membrane polarity that occurs when the membrane depolarizes the threshold.
wrote...
Staff Member
13 years ago
If your book is the same as mine here are a few answers. Im not completely done with it just yet...
1. D
    F
    B
    A
    E
    C
2. irritability and conductivity
    sodium potassium pump
    sodium out of the cell and potassium
    intracellular proteins
3. Depolarization may only be a short lived event if the change in the membrane is sunthreshold. When AP occurs, there is a large reversal of the membrane polarity that occurs when the membrane depolarizes the threshold.

Thanks whitecaddy26!
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
adr1e Author
wrote...
13 years ago
Thanks whitecandy!!

if you dont have 16 its

16: It helps speed up the nerve conduction.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  903 People Browsing
 112 Signed Up Today
Related Images