i
r
r
Rakan Rakan
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
9 years ago
Hello everyone,
I am a first year Biology student and I was really late to start going to college this year, so I missed a lot of information and important things. Now I am trying to search for some electron microscope images, on the internet, of the cells we are studying but I couldn't find a gallery or an archive or something like that. I really need to find something like a gallery or an archive where I can find images of all the first year cells that we see under the electron microscope that I missed. If someone can please help me find something like that I will really appreciate it and it will be a great help for me.
I am sorry if this is not the right place to post this new topic. I thought it is the right place.
Read 436 times
1 Reply