r
d
l
a
amberfost4 amberfost4
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
Hey everyone I'm trying to finish my review sheet but there are a few questions that I don't understand

5) In Activity 4, you looked at the effect of stimulating the muscle multiple times in a short period with complete relaxation between the stimuli. Describe the force of contraction with each subsequent stimulus.
6) Describe the chemical changes that are thought to correlate to this change in vivo.
8) Compare and contrast wave summation with recruitment (multiple motor unit summation). How are they similar? How was each achieved in the stimulation?
9) Exaplin wave summation and recruitment are achieved in vivo.
10) For activity 6, explain how you were able to achieve smooth contraction at a given force level.
11) In activity 7, explain why the force of the muscle decreased over time during the uninterrupted stimulation. Describe the mltiple causes of this phenomenon, which occurs in vivo with prolonged use of a muscle.

I have all of the other answers just am having trouble with theses. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Read 3078 times
1 Reply