l
t
S
m
s
ducky831 ducky831
wrote...
13 years ago
What does the Theory of Topological Equivalence tell us about the evolution of complex cells and how does it tell us about the generation of those membranes/organelles in living cells? Provide an example of how these membranes are linked functionally.
Read 4114 times
6 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Valued Member
Educator
13 years ago
Whoa, never even heard of that term before Thinking Face Don't want to seem clueless here, but is that for development biology?
wrote...
Valued Member
Educator
13 years ago
By the way, here's a link you could probably use.
ducky831 Author
wrote...
13 years ago
It sorta help, but not really much. Basically the prof. talked about why there's smooth ER/ rough ER and why the nucleus is doubled membrane, which he reference to the theory. I think.... I missed class that day, and one of my classmate gave me details about it, but she's still trying to grasp the idea herself. So I'm pretty lost, at least until Monday where I can ask the prof. for some details.
wrote...
Valued Member
Educator
13 years ago
Will look into it for you, sorry about that.
ducky831 Author
wrote...
13 years ago
Hey Bio_man, I found the answer to my question. In case you are wondering about it too, here is the link, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK28395/ It is in the 2nd section, it was quite an interesting read.   Grinning Face
wrote...
Valued Member
Educator
13 years ago
Hey Bio_man, I found the answer to my question. In case you are wondering about it too, here is the link, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK28395/ It is in the 2nd section, it was quite an interesting read.   Grinning Face

Awesome! I'm going to add this to the forum dictionary, thanks ducky831, + for you!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1081 People Browsing
Related Images