S
m
s
ppk ppk
wrote...
Valued Member
On Hiatus
13 years ago
As you all know, I'm a mandolin player, here are the tabs.

Attached file 
Thumbnail(s):
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.
Read 41927 times
23 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Valued Member
Educator
13 years ago
Cool, is that you in the video?
wrote...
12 years ago
very cool song!
wrote...
12 years ago
very cool song!

This is a wicked song, but has to be played with precision or else you'll just ruin it. This guy does a good job, but I don't like the music in the background.
Biology!
wrote...
12 years ago
cool song
wrote...
12 years ago
very cool song!

This is a wicked song, but has to be played with precision or else you'll just ruin it. This guy does a good job, but I don't like the music in the background.

Agreed! But if you turn the volume down you can basically just hear him play and not the background music.

My husband is obsessed with the Godfather movies, so I'm normally get my share of Godfather music all the time.
ppk Author
wrote...
Valued Member
On Hiatus
12 years ago
Agreed! But if you turn the volume down you can basically just hear him play and not the background music.

My husband is obsessed with the Godfather movies, so I'm normally get my share of Godfather music all the time.

Thanks!

lol so I guess you play the same instrument as I do. Mandolin is a beautiful little thing, what style do you own?
wrote...
12 years ago

Thanks!

lol so I guess you play the same instrument as I do. Mandolin is a beautiful little thing, what style do you own?

I would love to learn how to play the mandolin. I play violin, and my husband guitar and drums.

He just plays the soundtracks he's downloaded or the movies. That's what I was talking about. Slight Smile
wrote...
12 years ago
Thanks for this iv'e been looking for it all over the net!!
wrote...
12 years ago
great song! Really talented
wrote...
12 years ago
Great work!
wrote...
12 years ago
Nice post. Just bought my father a mandolin for Christmas. Definitely will be borrowing it to learn the Godfather theme.
wrote...
12 years ago
Very nice, thanks for posting the video.

Gary
wrote...
12 years ago
I'm an absolute beginner on the mandolin.  Only got it at Christmas.  I think the Godfather theme and 'Speak Softly Love'  would be a challenge.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  911 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite math subject?
Votes: 293