d
l
a
Starver Starver
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
9 years ago
Hello all,

I've been researching on the internet for quite some time about what would happen to my body when it goes into starvation mode.

However, I have had some trouble finding information about what the body would do had I supplied it with what it needs, without eating any solid food.

The reason I am asking these questions is because I plan on losing weight, and I plan to do so by not eating.

I know it might be unhealthy, but it beats being fat, having diabetes, or a risk of having heart problems.

Therefore, I am trying to do this by starving myself in the healthiest way possible.

This is what I'm going to do while I'm on my starvation diet:

1) I'm going to consume protein whey to match my body's protein needs at sedentary state (0.8 grams per kg)

2) I will also take Multi vitamin pills

3) I will drink 2 cans of soft drinks throughout the day.

Having said that, I would like to know how my body would react to burning my fat reserves, keeping in mind that I would not be eating any solid food whatsoever.

Will drinking soft drinks slow the process down? or will it give my body the energy it needs to function properly while burning fat?

Please also consider how liquids enter and leave the body much faster than solid food does.

Thank you for reading  Slight Smile
Read 639 times
1 Reply