r
d
l
a
bdunbar52 bdunbar52
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
9 years ago
Looking for Hesi Case Studies on Role of the School Nurse, Bioterrorism, Hospice. If anyone could help that would be great. Thank you.
Read 19926 times
19 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
bdunbar52 Author
wrote...
9 years ago
Or does anyone know how to prepare for these? They don't follow what we are learning in class or follow our text books.
wrote...
9 years ago Edited: 9 years ago, steampunctual
I'm looking for the Bioterrorism one, too. They're sometimes really hard to prepare for - answers can make you feel dumb sometimes :
Post Merge: 9 years ago

Make that looking for Herpes Simplex Virus, as well. If anyone has any of the Role case studies please post them here. Haven't found any other posts related to these specifically. If either of us posters missed them, please send a link here.

Some of the nursing programs are making case study grades determined by average of your alloted attempts, so answers ahead of time to at least look over definitely help! No one likes having a bad grade or looking like an idiot.

Frowning Face Flushed Face Crying Face and a whole bunch of other feels.
wrote...
9 years ago
Bioterrorism
1. c
2. b
3. d
5. a,b,d,f
6. c
7. a
8. d
9. b
10. c
11. d
12. a
13. b
14. d
15. a
16. all except c
17. b
18. c
19. a
20. b
21. d
22. c
23. d
24. 3
25. b
Hospice
1. c
2. b
3. b
4. d
5. a,c,d
6. a
7. d
8. denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance
9. d
10. c
11. b
12. c
13. b
14. 3.6
15. b
16. c
17. b
18. a
19. a
20. a,b,d,e
21. d
22. b
23. b
24. c
25. b
wrote...
9 years ago
Hello, I am looking for the Bioterrorism one also and the answers that are listed are not correct to the one I am taking. They sometimes change around the letters for newer versions. I believe this is what has happened because I opened it up and started but they are not correct unfortunately. I am also looking for the hospice one. If we can get the answers that are typed or written out that would be so much more helpful just in case they change the order around.
wrote...
9 years ago
Can someone please help with the hesi herpes case study???
wrote...
9 years ago
Anyone have info on the Bioterrorism one?
wrote...
9 years ago
If anyone has the herpes one I'll be glad to share several!
wrote...
9 years ago
Does anyone have the Role of the School Health Nurse?
wrote...
9 years ago
hello I'm looking for hesi case studies for community health:The role of school health nurse and herpex simplex virus.. please help me.
wrote...
9 years ago Edited: 9 years ago, MrsO9706
hello I'm looking for hesi case studies for community health:The role of school health nurse and herpex simplex virus.. please help me.
BIOTERRORISM
C
B
D
C
A B D F
C
A
D
B
C
D
A
B
D
A
A D E
B
C
A
B
D
C
D
B

HSV
B
A
A B D E
C
B
D
A
C
D
C
C
B E
A
C
D
C
B
A
B
D
C
B
A
C

Post Merge: 9 years ago

Im looking for thyroid, cervical & spinal. I have tons to share. Please let me know.
So Salee
wrote...
9 years ago
Does anyone have the Bioterrorism one with the answers written out? They change around the line up of the questions at times and this isnt the correct one for the one I am trying to take. So, if anyone has them written out I would love them in written out form. Even if it's the first few words. Thanks.
bdunbar52 Author
wrote...
9 years ago
Does anyone have the Bioterrorism one with the answers written out? They change around the line up of the questions at times and this isnt the correct one for the one I am trying to take. So, if anyone has them written out I would love them in written out form. Even if it's the first few words. Thanks.

They worked for me. Same order as those.
FC
wrote...
9 years ago
Did anyone ever get The Role of the School Health Nurse
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1073 People Browsing
 112 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who's your favorite biologist?
Votes: 586