l
t
S
m
s
savio savio
wrote...
9 years ago
Can someone explain what sleepless leg syndrome is?
Read 11155 times
4 Replies
Biology - The only science where multiplication and division mean the same thing.

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
9 years ago
sleepless or restless?
savio Author
wrote...
9 years ago
Yes, that's what I meant. Could I get a moderator to change it.
Biology - The only science where multiplication and division mean the same thing.
wrote...
Staff Member
Educator
9 years ago
It's called restless leg syndrome. It's when you have a phantom sensation in your legs while you sleep, that you can only 'shake-off' if you move that part of your body. For some people it's so bad that they won't go to bed for hours as they toss-and-turn - definitely not a good thing if you share a bed with someone. For instance, your leg will feel hot or tingly, but if you feel your leg with your hand, it doesn't feel hot at all. It's like a psychological neurological feeling you're experiencing that isn't real. The only way to get rid of it is if you stop thinking about the sensation, so get up from your bed, grab a drink of water, and un-psych yourself.
Mastering in Nutritional Biology
Tralalalala Slight Smile
savio Author
wrote...
9 years ago
Upwards Arrow Thanks for the explanation. You nailed it, that's exactly what's been happening to me lately. I will try to relax (even though you're totally psyched out while it's happening) and try to change my mindset.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1105 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite coffee beverage?
Votes: 274