s
r
d
l
a
biochicka biochicka
wrote...
9 years ago
A mass attached to a spring is pulled to the side and released.  The mass oscillates back and forth as shown in the diagram below.

1. At which location during the spring’s oscillations would the mass experience maximum velocity?

2. At which location during the spring’s oscillations would the mass experience maximum kinetic energy?

3. At which location during the spring’s oscillations would the mass experience minimum spring force?

4. At which location during the spring’s oscillations would the mass experience minimum potential energy?

5. At which locations during the spring’s oscillations would the mass experience maximum spring force?

Answer as many as you can, please. All questions deal with the image attached. I think all of them are at point 2... so I kinda think I'm wrong. Idk any help would be appreciated thanks in advance !!  Slight Smile
 Attached file 
Thumbnail(s):
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.
Read 792 times
1 Reply