t
S
m
s
Frank_Baker Frank_Baker
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
9 years ago
Whenever I bring up a picture of myself, my nephews, my cousin or my great great uncle, they always guess Jewish, or 'AJ'. I also have darker skin, even in the middle of winter, and that applies to my cousin and my mother also. Black, or very dark hair also runs in the family as well as 'beaked' noses. I've had people mistake my oldest two nephews for Middle Easterners or Chinese.

I've looked at the family tree of my great great uncle, and found nothing but non-Jewish surnames there. Completely normal English surnames as my immediate family is English. Both my parents are European yet people tell me I don't look fully European. There is no mention of any of my ancestors being Jews. Just English folk. I take after my mother's side, which is why I refer to it. My father is European and looks it.
Read 1751 times
4 Replies