d
l
a
johncuit34 johncuit34
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
9 years ago
Part C
Which of the following occurs during repolarization?

Voltage-gated potassium channels remain open and some voltage-gated sodium channels inactivate. Potassium flows into the cell.
   Voltage-gated sodium channels open. Sodium flows into the cell.
   Voltage-gated potassium channels open and potassium flows into the cell.
   Voltage-gated sodium channels open and some voltage-gated potassium channels inactivate. Sodium flows out of the cell.
   Voltage-gated potassium channels open and some voltage-gated sodium channels inactivate. Potassium flows out of the cell. (I think its this)

Part D

Which of the following allow the movement of potassium through the neuronal membrane?
Which of the following allow the movement of potassium through the neuronal membrane?
   voltage-gated potassium channels
   leakage channels and voltage-gated potassium channels (I think its this)
   simple diffusion
   leakage channels
Read 406 times
1 Reply
Replies
wrote...
Donated
9 years ago
The answers:
Part C:  Voltage-gated potassium channels open and some voltage-gated sodium channels inactivate. Potassium flows out of the cell. (You are right)

Part D: leakage channels and voltage-gated potassium channels (You are right again).

Also i'm pretty sure the answers for most/all of the physioex stuff is on this website.
[Solved] Physioex 9.0 Exercise 3 Pre & Post-Lab Activity 5
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston Churchill
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  998 People Browsing
 121 Signed Up Today
Gallery

Your Opinion
Do you believe in global warming?
Votes: 370