S
m
s
mingel mingel
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
9 years ago
 have a serious problem.

I need to find a way to break down agar agar gel.

Me and my girl friend were sexually experimenting, and i was wondering what it would feel like to have that in my body.

I would never thought i would be the one writing such hard of a failure on the internet, first of all. Never do this at home, but at that moment it was just jeah. The brain does shut of parts of itself in these situations...

I am kind of frustrated and i do not know what to do. I have this stuff in my prostate, and my vas deferens hurts a lot. Because there is not a good flow of fluid material possible at this state.

It is true that it is better to see a doctor, and i will tomorrow. But the thing is that stuff does not go away. And i do not want to be operated, because of it is a very difficult operation, and probably not even possible.

There for i am looking for help here, if there is a possible way to dissolve solid agar agar gel, in a safe way inside of my body.

Is there an enzyme for this ?

And i know it might be very funny to read this but i really need serious help here.

And going to a doctor, how should i say. This is not a common thing for a doctor, so i really appreciate any help and ideas.

Wish you a good day and greetings from me.
Read 1598 times
1 Reply