r
d
l
a
derick1225 derick1225
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
9 years ago
I need quizzes for the TLMT 441 and 352 courses. Can someone please help?
Read 1620 times
1 Reply

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
9 years ago Edited: 9 years ago, Sirkngiht79
Send me your email address I will send you what ever information I have on 352 Quizzes 1-2. If you have any class quizzes, Mifterms and Finals please let me know.

This is test 1

Question 1 of 10
10.0/ 10.0 Points
The U.S. Government's Cargo Preference Program is administered by the Department of Transportation's Federal Maritime Commission.
 A. True
 *B. False

Question 2 of 10
10.0/ 10.0 Points
The PL480 Program stipulates U.S. Flagged Vessel requirements for the movement of U.S. Military household goods.
 A. True
 *B. False

Question 3 of 10
10.0/ 10.0 Points
Wal-Mart has successfully outsourced its trucking to third party logistics providers.
 A. True
 *B. False

Question 4 of 10
10.0/ 10.0 Points
The California Clean Trucks Program has been an important environmental regulation affecting the Trucking Industry.
 *A. True
 B. False

Question 5 of 10
0.0/ 10.0 Points
Wal-Mart has viewed logistics as a way to _____________ itself from its competition. distance (Wrong)

Question 6 of 10
0.0/ 10.0 Points
The Military Sealift Program provides _____________ for shipping companies to help defray the higher costs of U.S. crews. incentives (Wrong)

Question 7 of 10
10.0/ 10.0 Points
Driver background checks and security requirements have limited the pool of ____________ . *drivers

Question 8 of 10
0.0/ 10.0 Points
Escalating Fuel and escalating ______________ costs continue to have an impact on the trucking industry. insurace (Wrong)

Question 9 of 10
10.0/ 10.0 Points
Wal-Mart's strategy and focus on their supply chain has included:
 A.investment in technology; expansion into services such as oil changes; automated replenishment of store inventories triggered at point of sale.   
 B.mechanization and automation; investment in technology; hiring of a large supply chain team.   
 *C.co-managed inventories with suppliers; automatic replenishment of store inventories triggered a point of sale; mechanization and automation.   
 D.investment in the purchase of maritime shipping containers; investment in and use of technology; mechanization and automation.   

Question 10 of 10
10.0/ 10.0 Points
Some of the major challenges and government regulations faced by the trucking industry over the past few years have been:
 A.security issues; environmental regulations; falling commodity prices.   
 *B.escalating fuel costs, escalating insurance costs, security issues   
 C.lower driver education standards; the economic downturn.   
 D.safety regulations; escalating fuel prices; falling prices of imported goods.   
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1091 People Browsing
 136 Signed Up Today
Gallery

Your Opinion
What's your favorite coffee beverage?
Votes: 274