t
i
r
r
macekjm macekjm
wrote...
Rep: 2 0
13 years ago
I lost the CD for the interactive lab - I have to turn in Lab 2 before midnight tonight (17Apr11). I need help w/ the answers - PLEASE!!!!   I am already suffering in the grade department after having a baby this term.
 Attached file 
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.
Read 6650 times
4 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
13 years ago
These questions have been answered before, check out the physiology board. Slight Smile
wrote...
Educator
13 years ago
Activity 2: Determining the Latent Period (p. 18)

4. The latent period should be approximately 2.78 msec. The muscle cell is biochemically preparing for contraction, including events such as the release of calcium from the sarcoplasmic reticulum, and the movement of the chemicals of contraction within the cell; includes all biochemical events beginning with acetylcholine binding to the sarcolemma through the beginning of cross-bridge binding.

Activity 3: Investigating Graded Muscle Response to Increased Stimulus Intensity (p. 20)

7. The minimal stimulus is about 0.8 volts. The maximal stimulus can be estimated at approximately 8.0 volts. However, if you look carefully at the force measurements recorded in the data grid, you will see that force increases until 8.2 volts is achieved. As more voltage is delivered to the whole muscle, more muscle fibers are activated and total force produced by muscle is increased.
tooma
macekjm Author
wrote...
13 years ago
Great that helps - I think I have fumbled thru the rest - with the exception of screen shots - since I don't have the software any longer.....
wrote...
Educator
13 years ago
Great that helps - I think I have fumbled thru the rest - with the exception of screen shots - since I don't have the software any longer.....

Awesome, that's good to hear. Is this the only class you're taking? We can always help with other questions you might be having.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  957 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which industry do you think artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the most?
Votes: 352