r
d
l
a
maaad maaad
wrote...
Rep: 2 0
8 years ago
I'm helping a friend get the word out on a new store for Biology and Microbiology fans.  Scanning Electron Microscope images placed on posters and canvas as well as personalized notebooks and journals featuring colorized micrographs of virus, bacteria, cells and more.  Thought someone might be interested.  I personally think they look awesome.  I especially like the spiral notebooks for taking notes; they are unlike anything I have seen in local stores.  Hope I'm not off base by posting this here.

http://www.zazzle.com/Microbiology_Art?rf=238219566005725162
Read 2498 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
8 years ago
I like the idea, I think it's very creative.

Any customers so far?
Biology - The only science where multiplication and division mean the same thing.
maaad Author
wrote...
8 years ago
I like the idea, I think it's very creative.

Any customers so far?

Thanks, I agree.  He had about 5 different sales about 3 weeks ago but no recent ones.  I think it is mainly due to not having his products on the very first page of search results.  The more sales he makes, the greater chance his products have of reaching the first page.  There are thousands of products on the site, so it won't be easy.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1088 People Browsing
 148 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite funny biology word?
Votes: 328

Previous poll results: How often do you eat-out per week?