t
i
r
r
jenloe1988 jenloe1988
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
9 years ago
Identify and provide examples of all seven factors that sociologists have identified as causes of war.
Read 731 times
7 Replies
Replies
wrote...
Educator
9 years ago
I just did a Google search and seriously could find anything useful except for this fact:

Sociologist Nicholas Timasheff suggests that social causes of war are can be traced to societies that have a cultural tradition of war combined with an antagonistic situation involving incompatible objectives. 

What textbook are you using?
jenloe1988 Author
wrote...
9 years ago
It would be in my textbook Social Problems, fifth edition by John J. Macionis, but I cannot find my textbook anywhere and I can only find part of it online. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
wrote...
Educator
9 years ago
I believe it's chapter 17 then, correct? I noticed the same question posed in the instruction manual, but no answer Undecided
jenloe1988 Author
wrote...
8 years ago
It is chapter 17 War and Terrorism. I tried accessing an online version of the textbook but it only gives partial views of each page unless you buy the online version. From what i could make of it the answer starts on page 446 I believe. This is the last chapter and I have lost my textbook and have tried and tried to find the answer online. I will keep looking for my textbook, but like I said from the partial page of the online version I think the answer is on page 446 and goes to the next page.
wrote...
Educator
8 years ago
I have uploaded the instruction manual for you. I hope it helps...

If you do manage to answer the question, please update this thread!
 Attached file 
(129.5 KB)
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.
Answer verified by a subject expert
jenloe1988 Authorjenloe1988
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
8 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
This verified answer contains over 560 words.