h
s
r
d
l
a
wrote...
8 years ago
An EXTERNAL medium is required for this to happen. No way in hell could this be done using one's mind. Mind over matter my buttocks lol
Frank_Baker Author
wrote...
8 years ago
Well there's apparently studies saying hypnosis can induce burn blisters etc.
wrote...
Educator
8 years ago
If you're so convinced that it is real, why are you wasting our time asking us this question? This isn't science, it's speculation. I think if you've already made up your mind on something and are not willing to accept reality, then stop wasting our time and yours posting threads like these where you dodge every fact with your own self-righteousness. I'm going to leave you with an idiom: A rolling stone gathers no moss - that describes your personality and willingness to learn and accept reality.
wrote...
8 years ago
I don't believe that, cos there's no such a things.That could only happend in magic.And once i dreamed i was dead,but i waked up alive.
wrote...
Staff Member
8 years ago
People induced to dream of being hurt in hypnosis, get the same injuries.

Hypnosis can cause someone to believe they're burning, but it won't actually cause the burn. Hypnosis is powerful, but I'm always skeptical if the audience has been paid.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
wrote...
8 years ago
People induced to dream of being hurt in hypnosis, get the same injuries.

Hypnosis can cause someone to believe they're burning, but it won't actually cause the burn. Hypnosis is powerful, but I'm always skeptical if the audience has been paid.

Well, I believe that the audience hasn't been paid for that purpose. The power of hypnosis I think is just the same as placebo effect.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  939 People Browsing
 152 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Where do you get your textbooks?
Votes: 328