O
x
d
s
zero86 zero86
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
I've been looking through several posts about final exam questions, but I havnt seen anything for anatomy and physiology 4th edition by elaine n marieb and katja hoehn, I was wondering if anyone has come across it in their search, any help anyone could give would be great, thanks!!
Source  anatomy and physiology 4th edition, Elaine N. Marieb, Katja Hoehn
Read 4120 times
6 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Staff Member
11 years ago
Didn't your teacher give you a review of questions? If so, post them here.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
zero86 Author
wrote...
11 years ago
No, teacher didnt really give the class anything but some objectives of each chapter to review, which are pretty much the objectives in the chapter.
wrote...
Staff Member
11 years ago
Could you post one or two of them, I can always check if we have information pertaining to them.

Also, please post the title of the textbook and its author.
- Bachelor of Science
zero86 Author
wrote...
11 years ago
Sure here are a few,
1) Compare and contrast nervous system with endocrine system:
2) For the following hormones, give the gland of origin, target tissues, and actions.  GH, T3/T4, calcitonin, PTH, epinephrine, ADH, insulin, glucagon, testosterone, estrogen, progesterone, cortisol, oxytocin, aldosterone, erythropoietin, hCG
3) Know the structure and function of cardiac muscle and the unique structures (branching fibers, intercalated discs to beat as a unit)
4) Know the 5 parts to intrinsic conduction system
5) Events of cardiac cycle
6) Three lines of defense in immunity.
7) Inspiration and expiration and regulation of breathing
8) Physiological buffers
9) Germ layers and their derivatives
Theses are a few i got while skiming through, the book is anatomy and physiology 4th edition by Elaine N. Marieb and Katja Hoehn.
wrote...
Staff Member
11 years ago
1) Compare and contrast nervous system with endocrine system:

They both send signals to effectors, but the nervous system is fast acting, short-lived, and direct by sending nerve impulses. The endocrine system is slower, longer-lasting, and diffuse, since its hormones travel through the blood stream.

Your best bet would be to post each question as a separate thread, and we'll handle them for you Slight Smile
- Bachelor of Science
zero86 Author
wrote...
11 years ago
Really there is going to be a lot of questions but I'll post them, thanks for your help Smiling Face with Open Mouth
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  637 People Browsing
 141 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
What percentage of nature vs. nurture dictates human intelligence?
Votes: 386