t
i
r
r
Onyan Onyan
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
8 years ago
or is Kay Fletcher a liar for attention?
Read 711 times
9 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
8 years ago
As rate of reaction increases, temperature increases. Hence the reason our body temperature increases as we exercise. This can't happen continuously, eventually our body gives in.
Onyan Author
wrote...
8 years ago
@bioman

Reading Kay Fletcher report she say that not all her body felt hot but just a bit on her back skin. I am wondering if her claim is a possibility or if she's just lying for attention. She went on a talk show about weird things that have happened to you.  Face with Rolling Eyes
wrote...
Educator
8 years ago
Not possible. If you insist it does, then keep it to yourself, because it isn't scientific - this is a science forum, not a conspiracy theory forum.
Onyan Author
wrote...
8 years ago
I don't know much bout biology (im 13) so i decided to come here because i was scared of it lol
so youre one hundred percent sure theyre just liars
then I can sleep soundly
why do people come on talk shows and documentaries and make up weird stuff ike this
wrote...
Educator
8 years ago
We've had this discussion before...

Strange phenomenons > fear of unknown > increases viewers > more money for the show > shareholders = happy

> 'Leads to'
Onyan Author
wrote...
8 years ago
but you're 100% sure theyre liars
wrote...
Educator
8 years ago
Yes, and as are you, with the multiple accounts you've made linking the same IP address - Gaiagirl, Frank_baker, and a few others.
Onyan Author
wrote...
8 years ago

I  found a curious comment from what appeared to be his ex or friend, on the news website that posted his story: ''Shame on you Frank, for saying you have 2 purple hearts. Also, I would think your wife and daughter (who is 37 years old) would have known about this if it had happened in 1995. So, whose purple hearts are they? And shame on you too Pete, for lying.''
11 NOV 2013 11:20 PM''

i just saw the documentary it says he refused a polygraph test
wrote...
Educator
8 years ago
Don't change the subject, how do you explain the similar IPs linked to your account?
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1181 People Browsing
 110 Signed Up Today
Related Images