r
d
l
a
Yeast2meetU Yeast2meetU
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
8 years ago Edited: 8 years ago, Yeast2meetU
Just a dumb lad posting his theory, dissect and prove me wrong.

Electronegativity and gravitational pull.

Binding of molecules

Hydrogen Binds with almost everything Except for.. helium. These electronegative charges accumulate.
Electronegativity of an atom increases attraction rate the lower it is the stronger the pull.
Molecules when combined, have a culmunative effect ie, hydrogen + oxygen = 3.44 + 0.07 *2 New Electronegative energy is -3.58, drops in a water will equal total count of molecules combined. 2 (H20) = twice the pull of 1(h20)
Dark Matter is  electropositive and does not bind with hydrogen, it must have a electropositive current higher than 0.07 or be an electronegative current lower than 0.07 with a positive ion status.

Why Hydrogen Is important?
Because it is the most abundant molecule in the universe which readily binds with multiple other elements. Due to this abundance, most heavy objects with strong gravitational pulls will consist primarily of hydrogen.
Why does hydrogen bind?
Hydrogen binds due to its positive ion status, it will not bind with other positive ion molecules.
(need more research on my end, but seems to be the reasoning)

To prove my point i could illustrate this by gathering balloons measuring the size of the element and total number of elements inside the balloon and adding the total electronegativity and my theory should prove that the lower it is the higher the speed it will rise.
Electronegativity & density of molecule and there floating speed.
Helium - 0.07 Electronegative pull, there is an attraction but the force pushing is stronger than the force pulling.
Hydrogen - 0.07 Electronative pull, hydrogen when unbound will rise. Would be interesting to compare speed of rising, and size of molecule.

Size of hydrogen atom 53pm
Size of Helium atom 31pm

eg. Baloon consists of 550pm.
Helium  = 17.74*0.07 = 1.2418
Hydrogen = 10.37*0.07 = 0.72

Helium will rise slower than the hydrogen based on my theory. Easily testable. Nobody has associated electronegativty of an atom with gravitational pull before.

Post Merge: 8 years ago

It may be possible to find the electropositivity of dark matter in a vacuum (although i do think dark matter is made up of more than one element) by measuring the gravitational pull of the sun, and having these gasses in space and measuring their velocity towards the sun taking into account the initial interta.
Post Merge: 8 years ago

Sorry for my bad maths i had bad data going in, but fortunately the theory still stands.

Size of Helium atom 31pm 5.5
Size of Oxygen Atom 155pm 3.44
Size of Nitrogen Atom ??
hydrogen 116.6
Helium 170.5
Oxygen 533.2

Lower the number , the lower its gravitational effect.
Read 666 times
2 Replies