t
S
m
s
GabrielleB19 GabrielleB19
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
8 years ago
Please explain to me how to do this. I can't find it in my text book. Test tomorrow thank you so much!

Anxiously-attached individuals in the general population tend to have low levels of satisfaction in their romantic relationships (μ = 10, σ = 5, positively skewed distribution). A therapist interested in increasing relationship satisfaction provides a week-long relaxation seminar to 11 anxious individuals. After completing the seminar, relationship satisfaction in the sample averages 12. 
53)   What is the comparison distribution's standard deviation?

54)   What is the corresponding Z score for the sample's mean score on the comparison distribution?

55)   What is the shape of the comparison distribution?

56)   A 95% confidence interval is figured by finding 

57)   The 95% confidence interval 

58)   The 99% confidence interval is the region in a group of scores that 

59)   The first thing that needs to be done to compute the 95% confidence interval is to 
Read 1448 times
1 Reply