l
t
S
m
s
oemBiology oemBiology
wrote...
8 years ago Edited: 8 years ago, oem7110
Referring to following video, I would like to know on how to burn stored sugar based on reducing insulin levels.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Top 5 ways to reduce insulin

Intermittent Fasting
Reduce dietary refined carbohydrates
Eat a high fat diet (natural fats), which keep insulin level down
Fibre
Vinegar
Spices and Herbs

www.kidneylifescience.ca

How to Reverse Type 2 Diabetes Naturally

Post Merge: 8 years ago

The Perfect Treatment for Diabetes and Weight Loss
Read 685 times
6 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Valued Member
Educator
8 years ago
How to burn stored sugar?

Your body naturally does this.

Not sure I'm understanding the intent of this thread. Why are you tying it into diabetes?
oemBiology Author
wrote...
8 years ago
How to burn stored sugar?

Your body naturally does this.

Not sure I'm understanding the intent of this thread. Why are you tying it into diabetes?

The suggested solution for diabete is to consume internal stored sugar, so insulin cycle would work again within body.  I would like to know more on how Vinegar plays a role on diabete.

Do you have any suggestions?
Thank you very much for any suggestions :>
wrote...
Staff Member
8 years ago
Hey

The solution to type-1 diabetes is insulin injections.

The solution to type-2 diabetes to controlling one's diet. This can be caused by insulin not being produced sufficiently due to age or a result of insulin being rejected by the body. Neither of these can be reversed.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
wrote...
Valued Member
Educator
8 years ago
The suggested solution for diabete is to consume internal stored sugar, so insulin cycle would work again within body.

Internal sugars are stored in muscle tissue and the liver, in the form of glycogen. This cannot be used up if insulin isn't doing its job.
oemBiology Author
wrote...
8 years ago Edited: 8 years ago, oem7110
The solution to type-2 diabetes to controlling one's diet. This can be caused by insulin not being produced sufficiently due to age or a result of insulin being rejected by the body. Neither of these can be reversed.

Referring to video, this traditional theory is wrong, which could be reversed.

The suggested solution for diabete is to consume internal stored sugar, so insulin cycle would work again within body.

Internal sugars are stored in muscle tissue and the liver, in the form of glycogen. This cannot be used up if insulin isn't doing its job.

Would lower blood sugar help to consume more internal sugars stored in muscle tissue and the liver? Do you have any suggestions on how insulin plays a role under lower blood sugar situation?
Thanks, to everyone very much for any suggestions :>
wrote...
Staff Member
8 years ago
It's not a theory, and if the person in the video refuses to believe it, I can't discuss pseudoscience. All research articles point to one of two reasons that I mentioned above.

Would lower blood sugar help to consume more internal sugars stored in muscle tissue and the liver?

This question can't be answered if you don't accept the ideas I mentioned. By answering this question, I'm making the assumption that the guy in the video is right.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  990 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What percentage of nature vs. nurture dictates human intelligence?
Votes: 387