l
t
S
m
s
oemBiology oemBiology
wrote...
8 years ago
I would like to know on how to increase Adenosine Triphosphate ATP on daily life.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Read 2462 times
37 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
8 years ago
Ok, so you want to increase the amount of ADP molecules found in the body so that more ATP molecules can be made?

A bit confused, reply back.
wrote...
8 years ago
Could this be what you are looking for?

http://www.lifeextension.com/magazine/2014/2/beat-fatigue-and-boost-atp-production-with-powerful-herbal-duo/page-01

http://fitstar.com/high-intensity-exercise/
oemBiology Author
wrote...
8 years ago

Yes, Exercise and drinking a glass of ginseng once per week to boost ATP levels are very good, cordyceps is too expensive, I would like to know more on what happen to our body if ATP levels are too high.
Do you have any suggestions?
Thanks, to everyone very much for suggestions :>
wrote...
Educator
8 years ago
You want to form more ADP so that more ATP can be made?!
wrote...
8 years ago
Thanks for the links. Were interesting. Slight Smile
oemBiology Author
wrote...
8 years ago
You want to form more ADP so that more ATP can be made?!

ATP cannot to too high or too low, so I would like to know on what happen to body if ATP is too high and if ATP is too low.
Thanks, to everyone very much for any suggestions :>
wrote...
Educator
8 years ago
I believe it is carefully regulated. If ATP is too low, then glycolysis will proceed forward, so that more ATP can rapidly be made.
oemBiology Author
wrote...
8 years ago
I believe it is carefully regulated. If ATP is too low, then glycolysis will proceed forward, so that more ATP can rapidly be made.

What if ATP is too high, how do body react?
Thanks to everyone very much for any suggestions
wrote...
Educator
8 years ago
If ATP is too high, which rarely happens, glycolysis will not move forward.
oemBiology Author
wrote...
8 years ago
drinking a glass of ginseng once per week to boost ATP levels

Every times, I drink a glass of ginseng for a few days to boost ATP levels, Acne would be appear on face. Referring to following articles, it seems that acne is caused by changing hormones, which cause skin glands to start making more oil (sebum).
Do you have any suggestions on how boost ATP levels effect hormones and relate to acne?
Thanks, to everyone very much for any suggestions :>

Acne - Cause
There are different types of acne. The most common acne is the type that develops during the teen years. Puberty causes hormone levels to rise, especially testosterone. These changing hormones cause skin glands to start making more oil (sebum). Oil releases from the pores to protect the skin and keep it moist. Acne begins when oil mixes with dead cells camera.gif and clogs the skin's pores. Bacteria can grow in this mixture. And if this mixture leaks into nearby tissues, it causes swelling, redness, and pus. A common name for these raised bumps is pimples.

Ref : http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/acne/acne-vulgaris-cause
wrote...
Staff Member
8 years ago
Ginseng doesn't do anything.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
wrote...
8 years ago
Ok, so you want to increase the amount of ADP molecules found in the body so that more ATP molecules can be made?

A bit confused, reply back.

Well, if a person gains weight they will have more cells which in turn would produce more ATP
wrote...
Educator
8 years ago
Ginseng doesn't do anything.

I'm with you on this. If it has any effect, it probably doesn't have to do with ATP.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  919 People Browsing
 114 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who's your favorite biologist?
Votes: 585