t
S
m
s
lexy0108 lexy0108
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
which ones are examples of Physiology, and which ones are examples of Human Anatomy? If you don't want to give the answers at least tell me the difference between the two please?

A. Measuring an organ's size, shape, and weight.
B.Can be studied in dead specimens
C.Often studied in living subjects
D.Chemistry Principles
E.Measuring the acid content of the stomach.
F.Principles of physics
G.Observing a heart in action.

Thank You for your help..
Read 2534 times
5 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Anatomy - parts of the body, what they are made of, and their location.

Physiology - how those parts of the body work.

Use these definitions to answer the question and you will have a greater understanding of what you are studying. Getting other people to answer the question for you is not learning - it's cheating. Answer it using the definitions I gave you, then post your answers in the additional details and I can tell you if you are correct and fix any mistakes.

Since "Sheon" just walked all over what I said by giving you his answers I might as well give you mine:

A. Anatomy
B. Anatomy
C. Physiology(it's the study of how a living body system works and so you need to study a living subject)
D. Both(Chemistry is defined as the science that describes matter - properties, changes it undergoes, and energy changes that go along with the processes)
E. Anatomy
F. Physiology
G. Physiology(observing how the heart works)

The kidneys don't filter water - they filter the blood and excrete the waste as urine.
wrote...
11 years ago
Anatomy is structure- like bones or an organ.

Physiology is the process of how it works, such as how the kidneys filter water.
wrote...
11 years ago
The above are correct also:

A anatomy
B anatomy
C both
D physiology
E physiology
F physiology
G both (although more physiology than anatomy)
wrote...
11 years ago
A Anatomy
B Anatomy
C Just about both if that's a choice you can choose.
D Physiology
E Physiology
F Physiology
G Physiology
wrote...
11 years ago
I took Anatomy separate from Physiology once and in the Anatomy class all we did was memorize the names of structure and study the cadaver. It was interesting to learn the names but a bit mind numbing just to memorize. The physiology class involved a lot of chemistry of the body. I remember thinking it would be great to take the two at the same time just learn the Anatomy first followed by the Physiology. Good Luck.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  917 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which country would you like to visit for its food?
Votes: 204

Previous poll results: What's your favorite coffee beverage?