S
m
s
microchips2015 microchips2015
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
8 years ago
Hello everyone,

I am a PhD graduate in quantitative biology and I studied at the UC San Diego of California.
I moved out to Great Britain 6 months ago to find a job in research but I couldn't find my balance there.
So I have decided to move out again, probably in France.

Has anyone heard of some interesting companies or job offers in the field of bioinformatics in France? And can you tell me more about the possible careers I could try to start ? I would really appreciate to be involved in an innovative project.

Thanks a lot for your answers Slight Smile
Read 1757 times
8 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Valued Member
Educator
8 years ago
Hi there, speaking English would be an asset if you worked in France, but can you speak French?
wrote...
8 years ago
Hey I actually picked up France because I do speak French, I used to live in Brittany during my childhood and French is my native language =)
wrote...
Valued Member
Educator
8 years ago
A PhD, that's impressive. You could probably find a job working at a university. Do that while you look for a corporate job, at the very least gain some experience.
wrote...
8 years ago
Thank you so much. I thought about it but I'm not sure I could find a job until next academic year Frowning Face
wrote...
Valued Member
Educator
8 years ago
Thank you so much. I thought about it but I'm not sure I could find a job until next academic year Frowning Face

Apply everywhere. Email the dean, email the faculty advisor, email multiple schools. Start a website.
wrote...
8 years ago Edited: 8 years ago, microchips2015
Hey,

I have finally applied here:

http://www.elveflow.com/microfluidic-innovation-center/career-microfluidic-jobs/

Do you think I have a chance ?
Post Merge: 8 years ago

Oups sorry as I said here:

http://www.elveflow.com/microfluidic-innovation-center/career-microfluidic-jobs/microfluidics-jobs-phd-for-elveflow-labview-program/
wrote...
Valued Member
Educator
8 years ago
Of course you do... I salute you for not giving up.
wrote...
8 years ago
Thank you again for your support  Wink Face
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  986 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who's your favorite biologist?
Votes: 585

Previous poll results: What's your favorite coffee beverage?