a
t
i
r
r
oemBiology oemBiology
wrote...
8 years ago
I would like to know on how quantum physics (Space - Time) relate to platonic solids.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how they related to each other?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Read 713 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
oemBiology Author
wrote...
8 years ago Edited: 8 years ago, oem7110

Post Merge: 8 years ago

and how do Geometry define Space and Time?

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
wrote...
Educator
8 years ago
lol This is something I have no idea about! Doesn't stop me from researching it for you though. Here's what I found:

PLATONIC SOLIDS AND “SYMMETRY” IN PHYSICS

The mystery and significance of the Platonic Solids has not been completely lost to modern science, as these forms fit all the necessary criteria for creating “symmetry” in physics in many different ways.

For this reason, they are often seen in theories that deal with multi-dimensionality, where many “planes” need to intersect in symmetrical ways so that they can be rotated in a number of ways and always remain in the same positions relative to each other. These multi-dimensional theories include “group theory,” also known as “gauge theory,” which consistently features various Platonic models for “infolded” hyperdimensional space.

These same “modular functions” are considered to be the most advanced mathematical tools available for the study and understanding of “higher dimensions,” and the “Superstring” theory is entirely built off of them.

In mathematics and geometry, there is a need to be precise; so there symmetry is defined to mean that a function or a geometric figure remains the same, despite: 1) a rotation of coordinates, 2) movement along an axis, or 3) an interchange of variables.

In physical science, which is our main concern, the existence of a symmetry usually means that a law of Nature does not change, despite: 1) a rotation of coordinates in space, 2) movement along an axis through space, 3) changing the past into the future such that t becomes –t, 4) an interchange of two coordinates such as exchanging x with y, z with –z, etc. or, 5) the change of any given variable.

The Platonic Solids have the greatest geometric symmetry of any shapes in existence. The Platonic Solids actually do act as if they were structural frameworks within the aether, organizing the energy flows into specific patterns.

Hence, the Platonic Solids are the simple geometric forms of “crystallized music” that will naturally form themselves in the aether when it pulsates. Another important point to remember is that as the hierarchy of Platonic Solids “grow” into each other, the movement will always occur along spiral pathways, predominantly rooted in the classic “phi” ratio.

Hope others can chime in Slightly Frowning Face
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1065 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which is the best fuel for late night cramming?
Votes: 145

Previous poll results: What's your favorite coffee beverage?