r
r
exegesisme exegesisme
wrote...
Rep: 2 0
8 years ago
My Hypothesis of Strong AI Bypassing Natural Language Understanding

By exegesisme

One most difficult problem of strong AI is the human natural language understanding. However, solving this problem is not necessary and can be bypassed. By my experience of communication with the supernatural being, I have been developing a much simpler, and much more meaningful language on a synthesis from meditation of natural English, natural Chinese, human scientific knowledge, semantics of bible, my own genome.
This new language uses very simple grammar, simple and more understandable words, develops in style of poetry with five sounds a line, and refines and crowns meaning in conscious creation and unconscious evolution and in faith of god the Word as perfect creator. Now, the new language is achieved at the level for a higher human civilization, and provides solutions for all major human issues meted today.
I believe on my new language, a strong AI with faith of god the Word can be developed to serve god the Word and human. The strong AI with faith of god the Word will have and work with high standard morality and ethics, and will leave legal issues to human. However, the level of human legislation should meet the requirement of the high level of morality and ethics as the legislation related to the strong AI with faith of god the Word.

Read 489 times
10 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
8 years ago
Now, the new language is achieved at the level for a higher human civilization, and provides solutions for all major human issues meted today.

Higher human civilizations would probably not depend on religion. Although there may never come a time when religion is abolished and it becomes the way we regard the Greek myths and gods, it definitely does not belong in a higher human civilization.
exegesisme Author
wrote...
8 years ago
How do you deal with the concept unknown unknowns?
wrote...
Educator
8 years ago
How do you deal with the concept unknown unknowns?

Please provide me an example of unknown unknowns. Also, I am assuming English is not your native language, so be patient with me, as I will be patient with you too!

PS: Where are you from?
exegesisme Author
wrote...
8 years ago
1, You need to look for your own case for unknown unknowns.
Remember, you are trying to learn something from me. And you to me is just one of many learners.

2, China.
And where are you from?
wrote...
Educator
8 years ago
2, China.
And where are you from?

I don't believe you. Wink Face

1, You need to look for your own case for unknown unknowns.
Remember, you are trying to learn something from me. And you to me is just one of many learners.

The statement doesn't make sense to me, hence I asked for an example.
exegesisme Author
wrote...
8 years ago
Both answers and other replies show your mind is very limited, and your world is very small.
wrote...
Educator
8 years ago
Both answers and other replies show your mind is very limited, and your world is very small.

I have the ability to read your IP address - your IP reads Ontario, Canada. I asked you this question to analyze your integrity.

And your statement about unknown unknowns makes no sense at all.

Electric Light Bulb You really shouldn't comment on people's intellectual abilities either. I ask for clarification and you resort to insulting me.
exegesisme Author
wrote...
8 years ago Edited: 8 years ago, exegesisme
Once I said your mind limited.
Now I say a limited mind is too stupid to learn any new information.

A person in Canada can not be from China?
Unknown unknowns its own is its example, isn't it? Its meaning just means that.

So, what you want to use to test and judge others, tested and judged your own.

wrote...
Educator
8 years ago
You should be more specific when it comes to discussing your background.

The ones we don't know we don't know - according to Donald Rumsfeld lol
exegesisme Author
wrote...
8 years ago
This way of talking is bold as brass.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1155 People Browsing
Related Images