r
exegesisme exegesisme
wrote...
Rep: 2 0
8 years ago
All Mysteries Are Explained

By exegesisme

⑩ UFOs, aliens, why?

⑨ In my meditation and dream, they are clearly there, and communicate with me immediately seemly as face to face. Where are they?

⑧ As information accumulated from my experience, I reason one place is most likely, the core of earth. However, how could they be there?

⑦ They are possible made from material physically different from us human. From standard model, I reason they are made of atoms formed from charm quarks, strange quarks, and muons.

⑥ In the high pressure and high temperature situation of the core of earth, the atoms formed from charm quarks, strange quarks, and muons may be very stable. And in creation of god the Word, and evolution in their environment, they civilization may develop much faster than us human, who are on the surface of earth and in environment with climate change.

⑤ In faith of god the Word, they may achieve the level of gravitational civilization, just as human in electromagnetic civilization. Once in my meditation, they complained human made a lot of gravitational noises which interfere their wellbeing.

④ Once they told me the gravitational wave is also with magnetism, which would disappear in heavy sticking noise. They didn't tell me directly, but in dream with a sort of intelligent test.   

③ I also reason, in farther high pressure and temperature situation, there may be atoms formed from top quarks, down quarks, and taus. And god the Word may create living beings with them in their situation. So, there might be living beings in black hole, too.

② Beyond two sides of the standard model, there may be other generations of particles not discovered, which may exist in farther extreme situation, as temperature lower than absolute zero. The big bang may not only one stage, but many stages, each stage has its own universe with its own temperature and cosmic constant (temperature), and its own living beings.

① And beyond our universe, there temperature may be lower than absolute zero, and living beings formed from different atoms may live there.

〇 Bose supernova at near absolute zero in laboratory may be the quarks of atoms in our universe are interfered by some factors, and transiently its temperature lower than absolute zero, which makes them eject energies, and forms a Bose supernova in laboratory. This is my hypothesis of the unexplained Bose supernova.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosenova
Read 306 times