t
i
r
r
Onyan Onyan
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
7 years ago
Please see this guy's story on Reddit, where he says he saw an  8 foot tall werewolf like monster kill his friend. He says at the start and end his story is true and it ruined his life and was called a liar. This story really does bother me, with all the other reports on people being killed by monsters.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/4iwkdq/please_dont_believe_in_monsters_its_easier_that/
Read 272 times
1 Reply

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Staff Member
Educator
7 years ago Edited: 7 years ago, padre
If one person in the whole world saw such a thing, it really doesn't give the guy any credit. I mean we live in a skeptical, cynical world where facts and stories are questioned until proof is offered. Unfortunately, if only a single person is reporting this horror story, we can safely assume that he either has a vast imagination, has a mental condition, or is badly seeking attention.

It is true and I can tell you right now that there's PLENTY of real and scary **** out there that most people wouldn't believe. I have too much personal experience with it.

See, a comment like this doesn't slide with me very well Confounded Face
Mastering in Nutritional Biology
Tralalalala Slight Smile
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  938 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which of the following is the best resource to supplement your studies:
Votes: 249