l
t
S
m
s
oemBiology oemBiology
wrote...
7 years ago Edited: 7 years ago, oem7110

Referring to above image, I would like to know on what wrong if Blood not flow well on right atrium and left ventricle, and there is no problem on right ventricle and left atrium.

The blood that is returned to the right atrium is deoxygenated (poor in oxygen) and is passed into the right ventricle to be pumped through the pulmonary artery to the lungs for re-oxygenation and removal of carbon dioxide.
        The left atrium receives newly oxygenated blood from the lungs as well as the pulmonary vein which is passed into the strong left ventricle to be pumped through the aorta to the different organs of the body.

Does it look like that fatty material is deposited in vessel wall?

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Post Merge: 7 years ago

When heart feels little stress, I feel better when taking blood thinner.

What does it look like?

Post Merge: 7 years ago

"The myocardial infarction due to coronary artery disease is caused by a sudden blockage. Due to coronary artery responsible for the heart of oxygen and nutrient supply, so once clogged coronary arteries, the heart muscle cells will die. Clogged coronary arteries in an instant, there will be intense chest pain."

When I feel little stress on my heart area, does it look like symptom of myocardial infarction?

Read 1638 times