s
r
d
l
a
oemBiology oemBiology
wrote...
7 years ago
Referring to following video, I would like to know on how Far Infrared should be applied for daily healing process.
If I sleep with far infrared, would my body get better health when I wake up?

Would it be TRUE / SPAM?

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Read 612 times
12 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
7 years ago Edited: 7 years ago, bio_man
Light relief via infrared spells out scam to me. Infrared is below  the visible spectrum of red, it's light that can't be seen with our eyes. So the visible red and blue would therefore have less infrared output than true infrared LEDs such as those used in TV remotes and communications. It is interesting to note that "Bright sunlight provides an irradiance of just over 1 kilowatt per square meter at sea level. Of this energy, 527 watts is infrared radiation, 445 watts is visible light, and 32 watts is ultraviolet radiation." (according to Wikipedia). That said, we're bombared with infrared light every day without even realizing it. We also release infrared too, which is how mosquitoes can spot us in the night!
oemBiology Author
wrote...
7 years ago
Referring to video 1:37, she mentions about 8 - 10 cause resonant, that is how Infrared light move water molecules by resonant, That is Physics, I would like to know on whether it is TRUE or SPAM on this resonant issue.

Do you have any suggestions?
Thank you very much for any suggestions :>
wrote...
Staff Member
7 years ago
There are studies that demonstrate a correlation between healing and infrared.

Here's one of many

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/lsm.20769/epdf?r3_referer=wol&tracking_action=preview_click&show_checkout=1&purchase_site_license=LICENSE_DENIED_NO_CUSTOMER
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
wrote...
Educator
7 years ago

Did you read the conclusion though?

This study demonstrates that while clearing wounds of certain bacteria is feasible it does not necessarily translate into a healing advantage. When normal flora are disturbed, environmental organisms more readily colonize the wound surface. It is not clear when using 808 nm light whether the loss o f normal flora in the wound alone is responsible for the proliferation of S. aureus or whether the light adds to the effect by stimulating S. aureus growth.
oemBiology Author
wrote...
7 years ago
Does anyone find any related reference on resonant's issue that is how Infrared light move water molecules by resonant.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks, to everyone very much for any suggestions :>
wrote...
Educator
Also, where are the "many" correlations you claim to have seen? @duddy
wrote...
Staff Member
7 years ago
https://openi.nlm.nih.gov/detailedresult.php?img=PMC2831243_KHI-02-52-g-005&req=4

Try this Upwards Arrow
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
wrote...
Educator
7 years ago
Normally I'm pretty good at finding sources, but they don't exist (or I just can't find them). I appreciate you providing links, but they don't provide a direct link to how and why, and if it is so, that infrared increased healing in tissue
oemBiology Author
wrote...
7 years ago
Normally I'm pretty good at finding sources, but they don't exist (or I just can't find them). I appreciate you providing links, but they don't provide a direct link to how and why, and if it is so, that infrared increased healing in tissue

Do you find any experiment on how Infrared light move water molecules by resonant?
wrote...
Educator
Here's a source, though it's not academically cited:

http://www.interheat.com/english/sub_28.html

Rightwards Arrow Look for "Effect of Infrared Rays"

Here's another one as well: https://books.google.ca/books?id=z466CgAAQBAJ&pg=PA456&lpg=PA456&dq=Infrared+light+water+molecules+by+resonant&source=bl&ots=n1HrZngOAh&sig=GS1DNslATc1Ze-U_JeOhnTvJkl4&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjE4LTExtHNAhXJ6YMKHe5CBJMQ6AEIPzAF#v=onepage&q=Infrared%20light%20water%20molecules%20by%20resonant&f=false

---

Also provided are some claims without *any* scientific proof

Overall effects according to http://healingtools.tripod.com/PT.html:

Reduces Pain, Swelling, Inflammation & Irritation
Stimulates Healing Process
Stimulates Endorphins
Stimulates Serotonin

Please take these claims with caution!!!
oemBiology Author
wrote...
7 years ago
Do you have any suggestions on how far infrared work better in this experiments?

wrote...
Educator
7 years ago
I've seen an experiment like this, but instead of plates, ice was placed on steel and on wood, and I remember that the ice melted quicker when placed on the steel. From my understanding, black color suggests that no light is escaping, so it's holding more energy, hence the ice melts quicker.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1037 People Browsing
 165 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which country would you like to visit for its food?
Votes: 204

Previous poll results: Where do you get your textbooks?