i
r
r
victoria1 victoria1
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
7 years ago
Organization Assignment 7: Soliciting Donations

Your organization will be conducting an annual campaign; an outside telemarketing company will handle the telephone solicitations. Prepare a one page training guide and "script" for the telephone solicitation. You may model these on information from the text and Exhibit 10-4. (Go to the text Website and download EXH1004. This form can also be found in the “Forms, Examples, Resources” folder as “Sample_Phone_Script.”)
Read 338 times
1 Reply

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
7 years ago
TRAINING GUIDE

The company is holding training for the employees to be taught on the job coaching where they are being taught on dealing with hazardous materials on the work site when building any type of the houses through mentoring. The training takes one week where they will be a team of experts who will do the training. Members should assemble at the training hall by 9am whereby there will be a brief introduction for around one hour, then presentation by the experts. There will be a brief break for 30 minutes from 11:00am to 11:30 am. Then continued presentation, then a lunch break of one hour from one o’clock to two. Members will be required to be back by two o’clock where they will be tests to evaluate the knowledge they have acquired. There will time for questions and feedbacks from 3pm to 4pm. This is done daily for one week.

THE SCRIPT

The Opening

“Hello Mr. /Mrs. Roberts. I’m John, a volunteer with Habitat for Humanity of Burlington County. I’m calling tonight for our annual membership drive.  But first I’d like to thank you for your continued support of Habitat for Humanity of Burlington County. By the way, are you still living on Chapel Street? Thanks for your cooperation so that’s 2142 Chapel Street
Camp Hill, PA 17011.
The Two-Paragraph Case for Support
“I don’t know if you’re aware of how much Habitat for Humanity of Burlington has been able to do with our membership contributions.”
“A lot of people seem to know something about our building of homes program.  But not everyone seems to know about our volunteering services.

The Close

“Of course, to continue our programs, we need your participation each year.  So I hope you’re in a position to consider a membership contribution of $200 or more.”
“Thank you.  Let me make sure I have the right information.  How would you like to be listed in our [records or acknowledgments]?  Do you prefer Mr. and Mrs. or first names?”
“Thank you for your pledge of $200. I’ll have Habitat for Humanity of Burlington send you a thank-you letter with a return envelope to make it easy to send in your contribution.  Thank you.”
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  953 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which country would you like to visit for its food?
Votes: 204